The Kaltenborn-Evjenth Orthopedic Manipulative Therapy (KEOMT) concept is a treatment and training system based upon a comprehensive biomechanical evaluation of the arthro-neuro-muscular system and an individual’s functional abilities. This system of diagnosis and patient management applies to both patients with acute, subacute and chronic conditions of the spine and extremities and to athletes seeking to improve performance. It offers a reliable and practical approach that focuses on optimal physical health and function.
- Backed by years of evidence and clinical practice
- Known to show results in as little as a single visits
- Assessment-driven and individualized treatment plans
- Integrates active and passive therapy strategies for more successful
- Cost-efficient treatment without expensive tests or procedures
- Non-invasive – no needles, no scalpel
- Preventative – lifelong knowledge and skills